1. The college gives utmost priority for discipline and every one, student or staff, is bound to follow the rules and regulations of the college and maintain strict discipline.
2. Under disciplinary action, the Secretary/Principal is empowered to fine, suspend or even expel a student from the college in the interests of the institution.
3. After admission to the College every student will be issued an Identity Card. He/She is expected to present it, as and when required. Failure to do so will render a student liable to disciplinary action.
4.Students are not permitted to possess or use Mobile Phones inside the class rooms.
5.Ragging of any sort is strictly prohibited .Students found guilty of this offence are liable for severe punishment including expulsion from Institutio Hostel and matter will be referred to police as the same has been declared as a criminal offence by the Government.
6.BROWSING ILLEGAL SITES IS NOT ALLOWED DURING LAB HOURS. Staff and students are not allowed to misuse the internet facilities.
7. No one will be allowed to listen to Music from any device inside the college campus.
8.Every Student shall conduct himself/herself in such a way to cause no disturbance to the working of the classes or to fellow students.
9. CONSUMPTION of any form of narcotics is STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN THE HOSTEL AND COLLEGE CAMPUS.
10. No function shall be arranged by the staff and student in the hostel or college campus without prior permission from the Secretary/Principal.
11. Writing on walls, pillars, bath rooms, and furniture or black boards is strictly prohibited. The cost of any damage, if caused to college property will be charged to the accounts of the students responsible for the damage in addition to disciplinary action.
12. Staffs and Students are advised to switch off fans and lights when they leave the office or class rooms.
13. Furniture in the class rooms should not be moved or displaced.
14. Students are not allowed to attend classes or any college function wearing causal dresses.
15. No students shall remain in the hostel during class-hours unless he/she is sick and is permitted to be on leave.
16. Students have to take without fail all the necessary items such as hall ticket, admit card, pen, pencil, calculator, Scale, rubber, etc., to the test/exam hall. 75% of attendance is mandatory for all students. In the event of continued poor performance in internal tests and poor class attendance by any student, the Secretary/Principal has the authority to withhold permission for him/her to write the university examinations or late fine will be implemented for deflate students.
1. Attendance will be taken at the beginning of each period. Late comers shall enter class-room only with the permission of the teacher.
2. Students who leave class-room after roll call without the permission of the teacher are liable to severe punishment.
3. Impersonation at roll call will be considered as serious offence.
4. Application for leave of absence for more than 4 days due to illness should be supported by medical certificates.
5. Students absenting themselves from the college for more than fifteen consecutive working days without satisfactory explanation will have their names removed from the roll and treated as temporary removal.
6. A student sent out from the class by a teacher shall lose the attendance for the duration he is out.
7. Disciplinary action including removal from the rolls will be taken against those who repeatedly absent themselves on insufficient grounds.